|Model||Length||Diameter||Hub & Wire Color||Connector|
|BH2530P||25㎜||0.30㎜ (30G)||White||1.5mm female TP|
|BH2527P||25㎜||0.40㎜ (27G)||Gray||1.5mm female TP|
|BH3727P||37㎜||0.40㎜ (27G)||Blue||1.5mm female TP|
|BH3726P||37㎜||0.45㎜ (26G)||Green||1.5mm female TP|
|BH5026P||50㎜||0.45㎜ (26G)||Yellow||1.5mm female TP|
|BH7523P||75㎜||0.65㎜ (23G)||Red||1.5mm female TP|
EMG Needles: Disposable Hypodermic Needle Electrodes
- Leak-Free and Luer-Lock Fitting
- Ultra-smooth PTFE coated stainless steel needle for easy skin penetration and minimal patient discomfort.
- Luer-Lock fitting for a secure connection to the syringe.
- Leak-Free for injection of Botulinum Toxin into a muscle during the recording.
- Prewired 70Cm lead wire and color corded with 1.5mm TP connectors.
- Suitable application for Electromyography (EMG) and for single patient use only.
- Sterilized by EtO gas and peel-packed individually to ensure safety.
- 1.5mm female TP Connector
- 10 Pcs/Box
Order Information: Orders can be made by calling 855-633-4629, or visiting our Neurology online portal.