|MF-2409||8mm x 107mm (5/16” x 4 1/5”)||Pet Film||Hydrogel|
EMG Surface Electrodes: Ring Electrodes
- The Disposable Ring Electrodes from MMT are specially designed with superior hydrogel adhesive and conductive performance for sensory NCS. The Disposable Ring Electrodes use a highly conductive Ag ink for extra low impedance giving superior quality recordings requiring low stimulus intensities to achieve supramaximal SNAP responses.
- Conductive film is coated with Ag ink for extra low impedance
- Highly conductive hypoallergenic gel provides superior adhesive qualities
- Consistent amplitude and latency responses between uses
- Lower stimulus intensities to get maximum amplitude responses
- Optimised for any size of finger or toe
- Single use only
- Gel is easy to clean leaving no sticky residue on patient
- Requires reusable alligator clips
- 10 pcs/Pack, 100pcs/Box
Order Information: Orders can be made by calling 855-633-4629, or visiting our Neurology online portal.